Ashland Children's Theatre offers fun-filled theatre classes and summer camps for ages 4-17. Enrollment is limited to insure small class sizes to provide each child with a full experience. See a full listing of our Fall Improv and Acting classes below. Our Spring session runs April 3rd through May 16th
All Spring classes are held at The Dance Space at 280 E. Hersey Street #10 in Ashland. All improv classes will participate in Showcase Performance for family & friends on the last day of class. Performance classes will have public performances on May 12th & 13th.
- PERFORMANCE CLASS: Ages 11-17 (instructor approval)
- Actors rehearse two times a week to prepare for a public performance!
- Tuesdays, 3:30-5:30pm
- Thursdays, 3:30-5:00pm
- Plus performances May 12th @ 7pm, Sunday, May 13th @ 3pm
- $250 (6+ weeks)
- YOUNG PERFORMERS: Ages 7-11 (instructor approval)
- From first read thru to the final curtain call, young actors rehearse a short play twice a week.
- Wednesdays, 3:30-5:00pm
- Saturdays, 11:00am - 12:30pm
- Plus performances May 12th @ 7pm and Sunday, May 13th at 3pm
- $200 (6+ weeks)
BOTH PERFORMANCE CLASSES HAVE PUBLIC PERFORMANCES: Saturday May 12th at 7pm and Sunday, May 13th at 3pm.
- MAKE BELIEVE EXPLORERS - Ages 4-6
- Theatre games that enhance listening, body awareness, and cooperation while channeling active imaginations. Students create lots of stories to act out!
- Wednesdays, 2:30-3:15pm
- $55 (6 weeks)
- CREATIVE IMPROV FUN - Ages 7-10
- Students will play improv games and learn to bring their spontaneity on to the stage, along with ensemble building, character development, and narrative skills.
- Fridays, 3:30-5:00pm
- $85 (5 weeks)
MAKE BELIEVE EXPLORERS & CREATIVE IMPROV FUN will have a Showcase Performance for family & friends on their last day of class.
- TEENPROV - Ages 12-17
- Whose Line? It’s yours! Students will learn improv games and skills that will have them thinking on their feet and creating something from nothing.
- Saturdays, 1:00-3:00pm
- $140 (6 weeks)
TEENPROV has PUBLIC PERFORMANCES: Saturday May 12th at 7pm and Sunday, May 13th at 3pm.