Ashland Children's Theatre offers fun-filled theatre classes and summer camps for ages 4-17. Enrollment is limited to insure small class sizes to provide each child with a full experience. See a full listing of our Fall Improv and Acting classes below. Our Spring session runs April 4th through May 20th
All Spring classes are held at The Dance Space at 280 E. Hersey Street #10 in Ashland. All improv classes will participate in Showcase Performance for family & friends on the last day of class. Performance classes will have public performances on May 13th & 14th.
- PERFORMANCE CLASS: Ages 11-17 (instructor approval)
- Actors rehearse two times a week to prepare for a public performance!
- Tuesdays, 3:30-5:30pm
- Thursdays, 3:30-5:00pm
- Plus performances May 13th @ 7pm, Sunday, May 14th @ 3pm, Tuesday, May 16th @ 4pm
- $250 (7 weeks)
- YOUNG PERFORMERS: Ages 7-11 (instructor approval)
- From first read thru to the final curtain call, young actors rehearse a short play twice a week.
- Wednesdays, 3:30-5:00pm
- Saturdays, 11:00am - 12:30pm
- Plus performances May 13th @ 7pm and Sunday, May 14th at 3pm
- $200 (6 weeks)
BOTH PERFORMANCE CLASSES HAVE PUBLIC PERFORMANCES: Saturday May 13th at 7pm and Sunday, May 14th at 3pm.
- MAKE BELIEVE EXPLORERS - Ages 4-6
- Theatre games that enhance listening, body awareness, and cooperation while channeling active imaginations. Students create lots of stories to act out!
- Wednesdays, 2:30-3:15pm
- $55 (6 weeks)
- CREATIVE IMPROV - Ages 6-9
- Students will play improv games and learn to bring their spontaneity on to the stage, along with ensemble building, character development, and narrative skills.
- Fridays, 3:30-4:30pm
- $65 (6 weeks)
- TEENPROV - Ages 12-17
- Whose Line? It’s yours! Students will learn improv games and skills that will have them thinking on their feet and creating something from nothing.
- Saturdays, 1:00-3:00pm
- $140 (6 weeks)
ALL IMPROV CLASSES will have a Showcase Performance for family & friends on their last day of class.